You’ve just won $1 billion dollars in the local lottery. You do not have to pay tax on your winnings. How will you spend the money?
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “You’re a Winner!.”
I believe that EDUCATION is the KEY to SUCCESS:
- Financial Success
- Social Freedom
- Intellectual Satisfaction
EDUCATION Gives the WINGS to FLY away from ALL Bandages.
EDUCATION Gives the COURAGE to break the SOCIAL Norms expected from all girls and women.
EDUCATION Gives the Learning tools to achieve Financial Freedom.
EDUCATION Gives the SUPPORT to fight the INJUSTICE.
EDUCATION a tool to ACHIEVE your DREAMS.
Women who is the backbone of the family – women raises the family…
Educated women will give better direction to her family.
Sooner the training better the athlete – so GIRLS education is fundamental root for complete social and Global develpment.
Women in work force are as good as any men and many times better..
To make these things possible –
- I would start a promotion program to educate Parents/Family and Girls on Importance of Education – specially in developing countries.
- Make schools and college approachable for rural area and smaller cities
- Programs for Self Esteem Development, Self Defense Development – so that girls never feel themselves inferior to their counterparts.
- Provide Entrepreneur opportunities for elder women.
- There are existing programs which are working like –
I would support existing organization to expand and spread to support more and more.
Encourage those who are fortunate to have it all and share with the one who need it.
With each passing day, this world is becoming one BIG family – we like it or not, we believe it or not – but that’s what is true.
And it’s in all our interest to start thinking like a family and help and support all like our own.